Tuesday, February 16, 2010

i've been reading this website
its "www.givesmehope.com"
its full od very touching and sweet posts about things ppl in the world do
not just for friends and families
but also for random strangers that they dont know
the more i read
the more i cry
cus its really very touching
and the things about love...
love between a really old couple
despite their age, their love still goes on
its really very sweet
how i hope, that my love would be like that
that even when we're old and wrinkly and grey
we can still look into each other's eyes
and know that we still love each other...

"I volunteered at my local hospital and saw this old couple; a man sat in a chair, holding his wife's hand on the bed and I heard her say,

"Promise you won't waste your last years missing me when I'm gone, Bill?" and he smiled and said,

"Sure. Promise you won't blame me when I break it?"
"

<3